Sat, Mar 24|
Vestal Senior High School
MOTHER & SON FUN NIGHT
Calling all Moms and Sons (age 5 through 5th Grade)! Join us on Saturday, March 24 for the Third Annual Mother & Son Fun Night, 6-8 pm at Vestal High School.
Time & Location
Mar 24, 2018, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Vestal Senior High School, 205 Woodlawn Dr, Vestal, NY 13850, USA
About the event
Be sure to click the "Read More" button below for IMPORTANT information about the event, including payment methods. Join the Vestal School Foundation for a night of games, puzzles, science, sports and FUN. There will be no formal dances or sit-down dinners, so dress COMFORTABLY. There will be Lego Creations, Matchbox Derby, Make It and Take It, Roll & Bowl, Mini Golf, Cup Stackers, Giant Jenga, Magic, Food, Prizes, Raffles, Surprises and MORE. And NEW this year -- *Cup Cake Wars! So, get ready for non-stop fun, laughs and great quality Mother-Son time!
For up-to-date details of the event be sure to Like our page on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram. What is the mission of the Vestal School Foundation? Be sure to check our webpage at vestalschoolfoundation.org.
Here's the fine-print:
- This event is for Boys age 5 through 5th Grade and their *Moms.
- Cost is $25.00 per Mom and Boy; or $5.00 for each additional Boy ($35.00 maximum).
- Raffle tickets will be sold at an additional charge at the event.
- *Cup Cake Wars will be available for $5 per Mom and Son(s). Pay at the event (first come, first served).
- Pay online via PayPal or credit card, or you can also mail us a check. Whatever your payment option, be sure to follow the instructions via PayPal. If you're paying by PayPal or credit card, select "PayPal" for payment. If you're paying by check, select "Pay Offline" and follow the instructions. Checks should be made out to "Vestal School Foundation" and mailed to Vestal School Foundation, P.O. Box 12, Vestal, NY 13851, but you must register through this website.
- This event is open to everybody in the community and not restricted to just Vestal students.
- Questions? Contact us by clicking here.
*Or Grandmas, Aunts, Dads (someone to share the night with).
Pre-Registration, 1 boy
$25.00 per pre-registered son and mother, and $5.00 for each additional son, or $35.00 maximum.$25.00
Pre-Registration, 2 boys
$25.00 per pre-registered son and mother, and $5.00 for each additional son, or $35.00 maximum.$30.00
Pre-Registration, 3 or more
$25.00 per pre-registered son and mother, and $5.00 for each additional son, or $35.00 maximum.$35.00